Monday 7 January 2013

Waiting Waiting

So we're still (STILL!) in the process of this whole house-selling/ buying thing.  We've had our house on the market for what feels like forever, and we have sold.  We have made an offer on another house but there was already a conditional on it so they have 3 days to become unconditional.  Because everything was shut over Christmas, the 3 days started yesterday which means they have til the end of tomorrow to become unconditional or walk away.  This is the reader's digest version - the long story involves lots of frustration with the real estate agents who didn't bring our offer to the owners (long, long story).  We have been trying to make an offer since early December.  Anyway, I know it will be coming to a close tomorrow one way or another, but the stress is definitely getting to me.

Yesterday I went for a 3 hour walk with the kids, today we (thankfully) have a kid's bday party to go to.  I am trying to remain positive, and trying to think that I just want whatever is best for us to work out.. to rely on greater powers to have this conclude in the best way possible for our family... but it's really hard for me to just let go and not spend my day praying/ hoping/ willing things to turn out the way I want them to!  And during all this, I'm just emotionally exhausted.  Is that normal?  Like I am just so worn out.  I'm sure it doesn't help that we've just been on holiday and to quote Clare from Modern Family 'I'm a stay at home Mum, this isn't a holiday, it's a business trip'.  All Mum's know that holidaying with a 2 and 4 year old is just more work!  And now it's school holidays and my rugrats are insane so that keeps me busy.... but on top of that is the stress that we don't know where we'll be living on Feb 1st and we just really, really want this place.

Anyway, thought maybe typing would help a bit.  Not sure if I should hope for what I want, leave it to the universe or just sleep til the end of tomorrow (haha - I wish!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment